BUSINESS REGISTRATION: Includes all meetings – Board of Directors, Academies of Medicine, Boards of Certification, committees, exam development workshops, and any other scheduled meetings and meals July 7 - July 9.
CME REGISTRATION: Includes up to 16 CME credits for scientific presentations, emergency medicine breakout session, reception, conference materials, breakfast, and lunch on July 10 & July 11.
Click here for meeting and hotel information.
1) While logged in to your account, click on "Register Myself" button below.
2) Select registration option (Business Only, CME Only, or Combined Business/CME).
3) Answer Questions and click "Update Responses". You will not be able to complete your registration without providing answers for required questions and clicking "Update Responses".
4) Under "Program", click on the down arrow to the right of the date to review, add, or delete the following optional registration items:
• WELCOME RECEPTION (July 7): Complimentary; however, you must register.
• AUXILIARY CHOCOLATE EXPERIENCE (July 8): $25 per person
• PRESIDENT’S DINNER (July 8): $150 per person
• MEDICAL ETHICS COURSE (July 12): $450 per person
5) Click on Proceed to Checkout.
QUESTIONS: Contact the AAPS Meetings Department at (813) 433-2277.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Written cancellations must be received by the AAPS Meetings Department prior to June 2, 2017, in order to receive a full refund of Meeting Registration Fees, less a $100 processing fee (no refunds will be issued for registrations under $100). Cancellations received after this date will not be accepted.
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES: Registration and attendance at our meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AAPS's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant's or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.